Thursday, March 01, 2012

MY CONSTRUCTION WORK!

As you know, in this family, I am compelled to work, work, work. It is unending. It begins each morning with my stretching exercises . . .

More stretching . . .

And even more stretching.

Then it really begins. Here, before I leave for kindergarten, I have to check what is going on.

When I return from school, I am instantly put to work.

Does this look like a Cinderella scene to you??

Sometimes I don't even have time to change out of my PJs.

Here, I am still in my kindy T shirt . . . . another "get home from school and get to work" day.
Here I am working with Uncle Sammy.

I have to focus to keep my work neat and proper . . .

Another day in my PJs.

Aahh, a rare moment of laughter . . .

Brick laying.

I had to keep pushing the fine sand into the cracks to stabilize the bricks.

This is a new tyre for a damaged wheelbarrow. Believe it or not, I have on a previous occasion, changed one myself, with not much assistance . . .

At the end of each day, I line up for my supper.

Sometimes, if I am lucky, before I get to bed I get given a piece of cake. Aaahh, such is the life a work boy . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home